FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material, the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. This material advances the understanding of various issues related to religion and Christianity also relating to culture, history, and contemporary social issues. We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of you own that go beyond fair use, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
This site is consistent with factors that guide fair use:
- The nature of the copyrighted work typically are English translations of the Bible or New Testament. Teaching and research on biblical topics have cultural implications and serves the public interest
- The amount and sustainability of the used portion compared to the copyrighted work itself as a whole is minimal. Typically, no more than ten consecutive verses are quoted. Verses quoted are limited to the specific topic researched and represent a small portion of the copyrighted work (less than 500 of 31,373 verses in the Bible or of 7,959 verses in the New Testament)
- This use has minimal adverse effect on the market value of the copyrighted work. The result of this use predominantly serves to increase the market value due to in increased exposure and promotion as an authoritative or noteworthy source.
- The work is transformative. References to the original work are presented with comments, are arranged by relevancy to a specific topic, or are arranged to support particular assertions in reference to bible teachings.
- The purpose and character of the use is primarily for nonprofit educational purposes (the use is not commercial in nature).
Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education, and research. Fair use is use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.
Who we are
This is the Integrity Syndicate website (https://integritysyndicate.com) or a sister site
1. protecting your privacy is very important to us; so we do not sell your personal information and will only use it for obvious, legitimate business purposes.
2. you agree that we may use your personal identifying information to enforce this agreement, and when complying with an order of a court or other government entity of competent jurisdiction.
3. we us cookies, log files, and third parties to create a profile of our users and the information gathered is personally identifiable as belonging to you so that we can better determine what services and system adjustments will optimize your experience at the website. we may share this information with third parties but only in a way that does not identify you or any particular person individually.
3. the system allows you to use and purchase our products and services online. paypal or another merchant account service provider processes your payments, and we do not store your financial information.
4. we may offer you opportunities to communicate with third parties, whether other on our website or that of an affiliate. please remember that we do not control or guarantee in any way the accuracy or safety of the content on websites not operated by us or even content provided by others on our website.
5. any information you disclosed to third parties on our website or other websites becomes public information, and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose any personal information.
6. we follow established security procedures to keep your personal information safe from unauthorized third parties.
7. you alone are responsible for maintaining the security of your account access information—i.e., username, password and email address.
8. you alone are responsible for confirming the accuracy of your personal information that we use to contact you. any email messages we receive that appear to be from the email address we have on file for you shall be deemed to have been sent by you or your duly authorized agent with full authority to act on your behalf.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
This website uses its own “cookies” to increase user-friendliness (“cookies” are data records that are sent from the web server to the user’s browser and stored there for later retrieval). No personal data is stored in our own “cookies”. You can generally prevent the use of “cookies” if you prohibit the storage of “cookies” in your browser.
You are surfing a dynamically generated website that includes third-party advertising. Placement of tracking technologies such as and not limited to cookies and / or web beacons is permitted to third party advertising companies. These third party advertising companies may use such technologies to gather anonymous website statistics about your visits to this and other websites. These statistics may be used by these third party advertising companies to provide ads of relevance.
Our advertisers and us may have the occasion to collect information in regards to your computer for our services. The information is gained in a statistical manner for our use or advertisers on our site. Data gathered will not identify you personally. It is strictly aggregate statistical data about our visitors and how they used our resources on the site. No identifying personal information will be shared at any time via cookies. You may elect to decline all cookies via your computer. Every computer has the ability to decline file downloads like cookies. Your browser has an option to enable the declining of cookies. Any of our advertisers may also have a use for cookies. We are not responsible, nor do we have control of the cookies downloaded from advertisements. They are downloaded only if you click on the advertisement.
This page may contain scripts hosted by one of our ad feed providers.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.